Thursday, November 5, 2009

And so my blog begins... (August 29, 2009)



My first ever blog post is below. The girl who has been through it all with me, at least for everything in my adult life, since I was 19 actually. I have been active on Facebook for a while now and have enjoyed reconnecting with old friends more than I could have imagined. Here goes trying out the blog thing. I know that I will not necessarily post things daily. Well, I may post little snippets or photos, but I do not think I will be writing lengthy text. I’ll see how it goes. The thing is, I often have long thoughts on particular topics and inner dialogue with myself while driving. I don’t know if I will hang on to those thoughts long enough to share them through my keyboard. Hmmm… stay tuned.



My 15-year old baby girl doing her favorite thing. She is the happiest when the wind is in her fur.
We can all learn a lot from our furry friends… enjoy the little things each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment